Have you been dreaming about hosting a live event, workshop, or retreat? Do you have a big idea, but struggle when it comes to bringing it to life? You’re likely passionate about your topic and excited to share your message with the world, but questions like, “how do I get the right people in the room?,” or, “where do I even begin?,” stop you from taking action. Each of us is capable of creating extraordinary event experiences that leave guests feeling connected to you, your message, one another – and themselves. At this moment in time, we are more connected – yet disconnected – than ever before. Live events are the ultimate incubator for cultivating real, meaningful, in-person connections with your audience. When designed thoughtfully and with the purpose to delight – you’ll create massive impact in the lives of those you most want to serve and simultaneously build client relationships for life. Now, that’s reason to celebrate!
In this workshop, Patsy Culp will share:
• The importance of developing a crystal clear vision for your event
• The benefits of knowing your audience and putting yourself in their shoes
• Why developing an event brand is essential to the overall experience
• Ideas for planting the seeds of connection before your event even begins
• How to identify well-suited vendor partners & sponsors, and how the heck to approach them
• Ways to leverage social media to create a larger impact
• What it takes to transform a physical space into the magical oasis you’ve envisioned
atsy Culp is the founder of And Celebrate, an experience & event design company dedicated to helping conscious entrepreneurs transform their big event ideas into high-impact, meaningful experiences. Her mission is to help you celebrate your passion and purpose by bringing likeminded people together and leave them feeling more connected – to you, to one another, and to themselves – and inspired to take action. With close to a decade’s worth of corporate marketing experience, a secondary degree in graphic design, a certificate in transformational life coaching, and an innate passion for celebration, Patsy’s work as an experience designer beautifully marries her talents, skills, and experience with her highest values of community, celebration, collaboration, and personal growth. Born and raised in the small town of Belgrade, Maine, she now considers herself a proud Rhode Island transplant. She and her husband, Matt, reside on the East Side of Providence and love celebrating everything Little Rhody has to offer.