The Empowerment Factory was founded by Gail Ahlers in 2014 and received our federal 501 (C)3 non-profit status in 2016. Our mission is to bring inspiration to the people of all ages by empowering them with innovative educational programming.
- Youth After School, Summer and Out of School Programs
- Senior Life Enrichment Programs – Art, Fun & Happiness
- Wellness Programs – Walking, Meditation & Healthy Eating
- Personal & Professional Development – Networking & Marketing
- Do It Together Makers Events – Sewing, Jewelry Making, Gardening, Arts
- Family Friendly Events- Games, Art, Misc Projects
We partner with local schools and organizations to deliver experiential learning that help youth and adults develop the skills they need to succeed in school and life.
Listed below are some of our partners.
- City of Pawtucket
- Pawtucket’s Child Opportunity Zone (COZ)
- Health Equity Zone Coalition (HEZ)
- Providence After School Alliance (PASA)
- Center for Women & Enterprise (CWE)
- We Share Hope – Food Resource
- Alan Feinstein Scholarship Programs
- Rhode Island Environmental Education Association (RIEEA)
- The Met School
- City of Central Falls
- United Way – Afterschool Leadership Circle
The Empowerment Factory is seeking volunteers, donations and grants to fund curriculum, planning, staffing, materials and other needs. Call us to learn more: 401-365-1010